ANZPAC supplements regional and global plastic waste reduction efforts with cross country innovation, investment and knowledge sharing. ANZPAC is the leading initiative that brings together organisations, governments and supply chain stakeholders to accelerate the transition towards a circular economy for plastics in the Oceania region.
ANZPAC Members will:
- Innovate to support technological, design and marketplace initiatives that promote the use of reusable, recyclable, and compostable plastics and eliminate problematic and unnecessary plastic packaging.
- Invest in systems that drive large scale solutions for reuse opportunities and recyclable plastic materials, focusing on specific material projects to establish circular approaches.
- Share knowledge and collaborate with stakeholders on key issues, harmonise where possible and drive the research on circular plastics in the region.
Benefits for ANZPAC Members include:
- Leadership position towards a circular economy for plastic.
- Collaboration and networking across the Oceania region.
- Access to knowledge and resources.
- Collective impact through projects and activities.
- Impact measurement.